My loved ones, how has your week started?
Ever since I got home, I haven’t been super productive. Maybe 50% of what I was in Paris. It’s partly because of summer since I, to a beginning, couldn’t sleep since it was so warm in the apartment. I’ve tried to flip my day back to sleeping at midnight and getting up at 8 am, but no success yet.
It made me think of how the perfect work day looks like for me. My circumstances are different now when I live with my family and I only work with my own projects. I think it would look something like this;
- 8 AM
- I start the day with a fresh glass of water. This helps me wake up properly and starts to remove toxins from the body.
- Make a nutritious breakfast.
- Review my quarterly goals and visualize them.
- Review my weekly goals and write goals for the day.
- Do whatever I need to do before starting work. Brushing teeth, skin care etc.
- 9 AM
- I quickly review what needs to be done in my 3 areas of work; Happy Careerista, my business and an event I’m involved in (more info soon!).
- I do about 1,5 hours of Happy Careerista, 0,5 hours for the event and 5 hours of working with my clients in copy writing and social media management.
- When I feel hungry, I have lunch and a break which is 1 hour in total
- 5 PM
- I am now done with work, so I make a snack and hang out with my mother for a bit.
- The rest of the day is for other tasks I want to complete during the day. I might want to practice some French, research something for my own personal development, have a Skype call with a friend or just watch a movie with my mother.
- During a few days of the week, I do a Pilates session of at least 3o minutes.
- Dinner with the family.
- 9 PM
- During the very last hours before bed, I want to squeeze in some treatment for the body, mind and the soul without being too distracted by the internet and social media. I’d maybe like to have a quick mini-spa, read a book, write in my diary or meditate.
- 12 PM
- I review my daily and weekly goals again and tick off everything I have completed. I love how satisfied I feel when I’ve completed at least 80% of the to-do-list! We are all humans and we can’t predict the future. Some days we feel like crap and can’t do a thing. Some days something occurs that forces you to change up the schedule. And it’s ok! I don’t beat myself up for not achieving 100% everyday. 80% is still a super productive day!
- I go to sleep with my phone a few meters away. I should just feel relaxed and comfortable. I should be thinking of things I’m grateful for and future events I’m excited for. Hopefully I’ll fall asleep within an hour.
Just imagine how wonderful it would be to have time for so many things in just 16 hours. That sounds like the perfect weekday. #ProductivityGoals
How would your perfectly productive day look like?