I’ve always loved writing. However, I don’t seem to do much of it now. So I thought – why not fusion two of my greatest loves into one?
Writing + business = business blog
Now, I’ve tried to blog several times in my life, but these blogs were more personal. I think I can keep this blog alive by actually writing about my passions. Entrepreneurship, personal development, making a change in the world etc. I’m not an expert in either of these subjects, but I have a genuine interest for them. Should you follow my blog just because I certain interests? Let me tell you more about who I am.
I’m Andrea Eriksson, a 19 and a half year old girl from Sweden who recently moved to Paris, France. The last few months I’ve grown my Instagram account from 200 followers to 3,6k followers. Why this happened is because I graduated High School and decided to work a little harder on my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur and work a little harder on my personal branding. So many things have happened since June;
- I graduated High School
- I joined free entrepreneurial networks (with focus on Instagram)
- I started working almost full time to finance Paris
- I registered my first business
- I met more and more like-minded people
- I put my business on ice since I felt I wanted to create something bigger and better
- I worked, worked and worked
- I finally moved to my first own apartment in Paris
- I have in only 11 days gotten really good friends, improved my French and had a really good time
- Now I’m expanding the brand ‘Ms.Eriksson’ and working on my own projects again
This blog will basically be about a young female’s journey to building her own empire. An empire that allows her to work with things she loves, an empire that employees are more than happy to be a part of, an empire which gives her the power to make a positive impact on the world.
I’m not the kind of entrepreneur who only wants to make money, money, money. Of course, I need to make money to keep the business running. But I really want to invest in people, ideas, the environment and things that contribute to a better future for all of us. Maybe you as a reader, are on the same journey as me. Maybe you’re an already successful person who is curious about what’s going to happen to this young dreamer. Whoever you are, you are very much welcome to join. Since this blog is a newborn baby, I still need to find my style, so bare with me. In the mean time you should follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and add me on LinkedIn. Send me a message and tell me your story.
I’m now off to explore more of this amazing city. Á bientôt!